Since 2003, we have provided private music lessons by professional musicians with an emphasis on classical/orchestral music.
Transforming lives by investing in youth and communities through music.
How does SONATA help the communtity?
- Private lessons are the best way to
learn the mechanics of the instrument.
- Lessons help students learn
to focus and become hard workers.
- Lessons teach students how
to solve problems independently.
- Lessons help students cope with stress.
- Over $100,000 in music lesson scholarships has been awarded.
- SONATA Scholars have consistently
shown growth on their musical instruments.
- Students have been selected to perform
in the All-State Band and Orchestra,
Governor Honors Program, and
placement in various local groups.
- Upon completing the program
students have earned scholarships
to attend college.